The below video is the solar project at Fort Drum, built by the Corp of Engineers in coordination with Lawman/ Beardsley design for design work and Lawman Heating and Cooling for installation. The array is the result of 4800 manhours, 60% of which was commissioned on July 30th 2013, with the remaining 40% to be commissioned on August 16th 2013. The finished system will have a capacity of 350.1 kWdc STC.
Modules: 1,373 SolarWorld SW255 Mono, 255 W STC
Inverters: 44 SMA SB7000US and 1 SMA SB6000US
Solar World is the largest and most experienced solar manufacturer in the USA, and maintains the highest standards of quality, performance, and durability.
PVGard Solar Circuit Breakers protect DC wiring in solar photovoltaic systems. Current ratings range from 15–600A with voltages up to 1000 Vdc. Trip units are calibrated at 100 percent of nameplate current in a 50ºC ambient environment, ensuring continuous operation in higher-temperature settings typical to solar installations.
A Garage Light that’s Light on Energy
Same Foot Print. Better Performance
LED energy-saving LED light bulbs offer a high-quality, energy efficient alternative to incandescent lamps. Going forward, LED technology will open your world to unprecedented lighting possibilities.
Switching to higher efficiency LED lighting can help reduce your electric bill and the frequency of bulb replacements, preserve our environment and create the perfect atmosphere for your home.
In the last 10 years, LED technology has progressed to become brighter than ever before. The brightness will continue to improve further in the future, enabling LED technology to be integrated into more applications.
Philips offers a wide section of LED lighting, unrivaled in quality and style:
Superior Lighting Aesthetics, Optical Thermal Efficiency
Attractive, Dimmable LED alternative to Popular Incandescents
New LED Technology, Same Elegant Design