The below video is the solar project at Fort Drum, built by the Corp of Engineers in coordination with Lawman/ Beardsley design for design work and Lawman Heating and Cooling for installation. The array is the result of 4800 manhours, 60% of which was commissioned on July 30th 2013, with the remaining 40% to be commissioned on August 16th 2013. The finished system will have a capacity of 350.1 kWdc STC.
Modules: 1,373 SolarWorld SW255 Mono, 255 W STC
Inverters: 44 SMA SB7000US and 1 SMA SB6000US
New Features Include:
- The ability to set up an occupancy sensor to trigger a scene
- Using an occupancy sensor or switch button to evoke hi/low instead of on/off
- Configuring a switch button to dim lighting up or down
- Limiting rocker paddle action to raising and lowering active loads
- New DLM Features Brochure
- More about Digital Lighting Management
- Simple Controls all from your computer screen for more information view the features brochure
Buy Green, Save Green Rebates (NYS) Local Governments: Let City Electric Help You BEFORE Funds Run Out!
The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) recently announced the Buy Green, Save Green Rebates for New York State Local Governments program.
The program has 1.1 million dollars available to encourage small municipal governments to replace inefficient appliances and equipment with energy-efficient models.
- The program begins September 25, 2012; Applications must be received before February 1, 2013 or until all funds are spent, whichever is first.
- Eligible entities are small municipal governments, i.e., counties, cities, villages, and towns, that meet all eligibility requirements.
- The rebates will pay 75% of the purchase price of eligible products (i.e. compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLS) and light emitting diode light bulbs (LEDs) in quantities of 10 or more).
- The purchase price of an individual item cannot exceed $4,999.00 before taxes/fees.
- The rebate cannot be combined with incentives offered by utility companies.
- The rebate CAN be combined with manufacturer rebates.
Want to learn more? Follow this link: Buy Green, Save Green Rebates Program
If you have any questions regarding program details, eligibility, or eligible products contact a City Electric Company, Inc. Salesperson today!
Press Release: City Electric Company, Inc. Named Energy Solutions Partner in National Grid Program February 2012
City Electric Representatives work with their customers and the National Grid Commercial Energy Consultant Team to develop prescriptive and custom energy saving solutions and incentive packages.
In 2011 The City Electric Team logged over 600 Mega Watt Hours Saved on completed projects; Helping to save their customers thousands of dollars on their electric bills by providing custom solutions and products to meet the specific needs of a diverse customer base!
City Electric is pleased to announce that as of February 2012, the Company has again been approved as a Partner in the National Grid Energy Efficiency Trade Ally Program! This prestigious Partnership, the Energy Solutions Partner Program, is administered by National Grid and serves commercial and industrial electric and gas customers in New York State.
Marc Pittarelli, VP of Sales at City Electric, states “National Grid’s Energy Solutions Partner Program incentives and marketing collateral, combined with our sales force, is a win-win-win! The incentives provide a great platform to leverage the sale of improved, more efficient, quality lighting systems and controls. The end user wins, City Electric Company wins, and we help reduce energy demand across The Grid. We look forward to our continued partnership!”
For more information regarding City Electric Company products and services visit them online at www.cityelectricweb.com or call 1-800-999-7841.
Why is City Electric Company the right choice for your Clean Energy and Sustainability Needs?
- We maintain memberships in organizations like the Illuminating Engineers’ Society to keep current.
- We’ve been named a partner in the National Grid Energy Solutions Partner program
- We’ve been awarded the Green Status in Philips’ Lighting Green Leadership Program. (This is the highest level that can be achieved by a distributor!)
- We can help you identify SPECIFIC areas IN YOUR FACILITY to help you reduce energy costs while improving the quality and performance of your systems.
- Looking for clean energy solutions? We can help with that, too!
- Our specialists can help you get the latest products and information on EV (Electric Vehicle) Charging Stations!
Send an email to us at email@example.com and get started on your way to saving energy and money today!
City Electric is Now an Energy Solutions Partner in National Grid’s Energy Efficiency Trade Ally Program
As you may already know, City Electric Company has been a NYSERDA Commercial Lighting Program (CLP) Partner since 2002 – the same year we won the 1st place prize in the NYSERDA New York Energy $mart competition.
And now we’re pleased to announce that as of May 2011 we are an approved Energy Solutions Partner in National Grid’s Energy Efficiency Trade Ally Program!
City Electric has been deemed a qualified partner, by National Grid, in order to provide energy efficiency services and solutions for our customers through the Energy Solutions Partner Program in New York State. This Program is administered by National Grid, and serves commercial and industrial (gas and) electric customers.
This program allows us to connect with National Grid on a very high level to assist our customers in finding energy solutions, expedite projects, and earn incentives! It’s just one more way we’re helping YOU save money!