- Blades have a high speed steel edge with titanium coating that keep the blades cutting long after others have quit.
- The patented bi-metal construction allows the blades to bend and flex without breaking.
- The four notch system allows the blade to extend further.
- The LENOX Gold Titanium Edge Utility Blades fit all standard utility knives!
- Grab a Lenox Gold Utility Knife for less than $15 to go with these high quality blades!
Hate trying to work in bulky cold weather gloves but want some protection on our cold Northern and CNY days? Do you want a glove that allows you to maintain your ability to make up joints, twist on wirenuts, or strip wire? G-Tek MaxiFlex gloves are your answer!
Used for work that requires fine motor skills and sensitivity especially in our cold climate; These gloves provide excellent grip as well as a light touch the nitrile is ‘like having a thicker skin’. Meets safety standards for protection from cuts, tears, punctures, and abrasions.
- Finger tips and palm coated
- Micro-foam nitrile butadiene rubber coating
- Great for picking up small, slippery items
- Knit stretch nylon liner
- Breathable Air Tech technology keeps hands dry
- Comfortable for gripping
- Repels water & light oil
- Excellent for dry environments
Be sure to try them on at any of our counters to see how they feel! A little heads up though – these run a bit small – so for wearers who normally wear a medium glove – you may want to try the size large.
200 Count Boxes of Staples (Data Communications or Romex) for the Gardner Bender Romex and Data Communications Stapler (Item #MPS203). Check out the Garden Bender Stapler for under $30!
Grab a hard hat liner or two when you pick up your cold weather gloves! (Item #R3S SRH11W) These liners are designed for keeping you warm when the weather turns cold.
These liners fit nicely under hard hats but can also be used to layer outdoor clothing or worn solo.
- Keeps head, ears, and neck warm while serving as a nice windbreak.
- Great for all outdoor activities like snowmobiling, ice fishing, camping, and snow-blowing!
- Compact and easy to store in your vehicle’s glove box, your tool box, or even your coat pocket– so you always have them when you need them!
- Compact size fits easily in the pocket.
- Quick blade release button for fast blade changes.
- EASY OPEN & CLOSE: Secure locking mechanism
- Comfort Grip: Ergonomic rubberized grip
Multi-Use Tool: Bottle opener, screwdriver, wire stripper and pipe reamer!
- Wire range #10 to #18 AWG solid.
- Ergonomic design for maximum comfort.
- Curved handles reduce wrist fatigue.
- Sleeves that extend to stripping head to cushion thumb and fingers.
- Textured no-slip sleeves provide a sure, easy grip.
- Wire range #22 to #30 AWG solid, #24 to #32 AWG stranded.
- Form-ground, hardened, knife-type blades for accurate stripping.
- Tough steel construction.
- Built-in wire cutter and wire looping holes.
- Plier nose for extra gripping strength.
- Laser-etched wire gauge markings.
- Spring-loaded automatic opening.
- Corrosion-resistant, black oxide finish.
- 2 modes: 120 Lumens and 19 Lumens (energy saver)
- Beam distance: 160 meters and 70 meters
- Battery run time (alkaline batteries incl.): 5 hours / 40 hours (energy saver)
- 30 Foot Drop Test Performance!
- Ergonomic design with thumb area built in
- Designed for maximum durability + simplicity
- IPX4 water resistant
- Lifetime guarantee
- (3) AAA Rayovac alkaline batteries included
Don’t be caught without them when you absolutely must work on hot electrical components!
- 1/4″ Slotted Tip and #2 Phillips Tip
- Each driver has a 4″ Dual Injection Molded Insulated Shaft
- Comfort grip – cushion-grip handles
- Rated at 1000V
Pick up this handy Gardner Bender Romex and Data Communications Stapler (Item #MSG 501) and make your cabling installation a whole lot faster! The stapler offers a myriad of uses – cut down on tools and drop your hammer – this tool is all you’ll need to support your cabling!
- Durable high impact plastic construction.
- Ergonomic design allows for continuous use without fatigue.
- Shoots 5/16 inch, 3/8 inch and 1/2 inch staples from the same gun without any adjustments.
- For use on multiple types of cabling: telephone, speaker, security thermostat, romex, coax, voice data, category cable.
- Pick up a box of 200 staples (Item #MPS203) and get started right away!