Whether you are in the market for that special holiday, birthday, anniversary, or ‘thank you’ gift or you’re looking for a treat for yourself, we can help!
Stop in and talk to a Salesperson and get great ideas for that ‘hard to shop’ for homeowner, handyman, skilled trades-person, or do-it-yourselfer! Browse through the gift selections below to see what some of our salespeople have suggested!
See something you like? Just add it to your wish list or email it to a friend or order online; it’s that easy with our convenient on line electronic order pad! Credit cards will be accepted for purchases for your convenience – or purchases can be made easily at any of our locations!
We look forward to helping you meet your gift giving needs! Browse our suggestion list now: City Electric Company, Inc. Gift List. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Just give our friendly staff a call at 1.800.999.7481 and we’ll be glad to help!
While you’re here, please consider making a $1.00 donation (or more) to our Adopted Platoon and help us support the men and women who sacrifice so much for us.
- Blades have a high speed steel edge with titanium coating that keep the blades cutting long after others have quit.
- The patented bi-metal construction allows the blades to bend and flex without breaking.
- The four notch system allows the blade to extend further.
- The LENOX Gold Titanium Edge Utility Blades fit all standard utility knives!
- Grab a Lenox Gold Utility Knife for less than $15 to go with these high quality blades!
Hate trying to work in bulky cold weather gloves but want some protection on our cold Northern and CNY days? Do you want a glove that allows you to maintain your ability to make up joints, twist on wirenuts, or strip wire? G-Tek MaxiFlex gloves are your answer!
Used for work that requires fine motor skills and sensitivity especially in our cold climate; These gloves provide excellent grip as well as a light touch the nitrile is ‘like having a thicker skin’. Meets safety standards for protection from cuts, tears, punctures, and abrasions.
- Finger tips and palm coated
- Micro-foam nitrile butadiene rubber coating
- Great for picking up small, slippery items
- Knit stretch nylon liner
- Breathable Air Tech technology keeps hands dry
- Comfortable for gripping
- Repels water & light oil
- Excellent for dry environments
Be sure to try them on at any of our counters to see how they feel! A little heads up though – these run a bit small – so for wearers who normally wear a medium glove – you may want to try the size large.
200 Count Boxes of Staples (Data Communications or Romex) for the Gardner Bender Romex and Data Communications Stapler (Item #MPS203). Check out the Garden Bender Stapler for under $30!
Grab a hard hat liner or two when you pick up your cold weather gloves! (Item #R3S SRH11W) These liners are designed for keeping you warm when the weather turns cold.
These liners fit nicely under hard hats but can also be used to layer outdoor clothing or worn solo.
- Keeps head, ears, and neck warm while serving as a nice windbreak.
- Great for all outdoor activities like snowmobiling, ice fishing, camping, and snow-blowing!
- Compact and easy to store in your vehicle’s glove box, your tool box, or even your coat pocket– so you always have them when you need them!
- Compact size fits easily in the pocket.
- Quick blade release button for fast blade changes.
- EASY OPEN & CLOSE: Secure locking mechanism
- Comfort Grip: Ergonomic rubberized grip
Multi-Use Tool: Bottle opener, screwdriver, wire stripper and pipe reamer!
- Wire range #10 to #18 AWG solid.
- Ergonomic design for maximum comfort.
- Curved handles reduce wrist fatigue.
- Sleeves that extend to stripping head to cushion thumb and fingers.
- Textured no-slip sleeves provide a sure, easy grip.
- Wire range #22 to #30 AWG solid, #24 to #32 AWG stranded.
- Form-ground, hardened, knife-type blades for accurate stripping.
- Tough steel construction.
- Built-in wire cutter and wire looping holes.
- Plier nose for extra gripping strength.
- Laser-etched wire gauge markings.
- Spring-loaded automatic opening.
- Corrosion-resistant, black oxide finish.
- 2 modes: 120 Lumens and 19 Lumens (energy saver)
- Beam distance: 160 meters and 70 meters
- Battery run time (alkaline batteries incl.): 5 hours / 40 hours (energy saver)
- 30 Foot Drop Test Performance!
- Ergonomic design with thumb area built in
- Designed for maximum durability + simplicity
- IPX4 water resistant
- Lifetime guarantee
- (3) AAA Rayovac alkaline batteries included
Don’t be caught without them when you absolutely must work on hot electrical components!
- 1/4″ Slotted Tip and #2 Phillips Tip
- Each driver has a 4″ Dual Injection Molded Insulated Shaft
- Comfort grip – cushion-grip handles
- Rated at 1000V
The Rack-A-Tiers Plug Grip (Item #99455) will increase productivity, ensure your safety, and make troubleshooting live outlet circuits a breeze. It is easy to use and will ensure a professional and quick installation.
- For duplex outlet installations simply hold the PlugGrip instead of the outlet!
- Insert the PlugGrip into the outlet before wiring to provide greater control over stiff electrical wires.
- Keeps ‘hot’ parts well away from your hands!
- Separate feed power warning lights will indicate power to receptacles.
- Works great for remodeling projects and speeds up new installations!
- Handy for leveling plugs.
This small LED Flashlight by Streamlight (Item # SLT8803) is made for the serious professional! Long life, heavy duty usage, small enough to fit in your pocket or clip to your clothing while providing all the brightness that LED lighting has to offer!
- C4 LED Technology–Impervious To Shock With A 50,000 Hour Lifetime!
- Multifunction: One Handed Operation Of Momentary, Variable Intensity Or Strobe Mode
- Push-Button Tactical Tail-switch.
- Anti-Roll Face-cap
- Removable Pocket Clip
- Length: 3.97 In. (10.08 Cm) Head Diameter: 0.90 In. (2.29 Cm) Barrel Diameter: 0.65 In. (1.65 Cm)
- IPX7 Rated Design; Waterproof To 1 Meter For 30 Minutes.
Pick up this handy Gardner Bender Romex and Data Communications Stapler (Item #MSG 501) and make your cabling installation a whole lot faster! The stapler offers a myriad of uses – cut down on tools and drop your hammer – this tool is all you’ll need to support your cabling!
- Durable high impact plastic construction.
- Ergonomic design allows for continuous use without fatigue.
- Shoots 5/16 inch, 3/8 inch and 1/2 inch staples from the same gun without any adjustments.
- For use on multiple types of cabling: telephone, speaker, security thermostat, romex, coax, voice data, category cable.
- Pick up a box of 200 staples (Item #MPS203) and get started right away!
- Computer Style QWERTY Keyboard.
- One-touch formatting keys for quick labeling.
- Favorites key for frequently used labels.
- Learn More: 3M PL150 A Versatile Labeler that is Easy to Use
- Check out the Free PL 150 Labeler Promotion at City Electric Co.(valid until December 31, 2012 or while supplies last).
- Learn more on our featured products page: 3M Labelers
Check out 3M’s other impressive labelers: the PL 200 and the PL 300 on our website to learn about the features and options available to you at City Electric Company.
Want to score a FREE 3M Labeler?
The Lenox Tools Electrician’s Speed Slot Hole Saw 8 Piece Mini Kit (1815139) is customized to fit each professional tradesperson’s needs with a variety of hole saw sizes most commonly used by Electricians.
The compact kit design contains 5 hole saws and two SNAP-BACK Arbors making storing and organizing easy – resulting in less trips back and forth to the truck or gang-box.
- Patent pending Speed Slot features a staircase design for easy plug removal
- 10% taller than the previous model to deliver cleaner cuts through two-by lumber.
- Speed Slot efficiently removes saw dust and chips preventing the plug from getting stuck in the saw.
- 11/4”, 13/8”, 11/2”, 2”, 21/2” hole saws
- 2L and 5L SNAP-BACK arbors
- Convenient molded case with spaces to store all the components in this kit
Check out City Electric’s Promotion on Lenox Tools running now until Supplies Last: City Electric Company, Inc. Lenox Promotion 2012
There’s no option: Every good electrician knows the code! It’s tough keeping up on all the changes from year to year; Save yourself, or the electrician in your life, some time and energy. Pick up a copy of the National Electrical Code at City Electric today. The 2011 code changes have taken effect – don’t delay!
City Electric has a plentiful stock of these available at our Counter Areas. Just ask a salesperson to add it to your order- and don’t be caught without the most up to date code information!
- Major changes in the 2011 NEC meet consumer demand for alternate energy,green technologies, and IT equipment.
- New requirements focused on workplace safety include.
- Get first-time provisions on electrical installations over 600 volts.
- Flexible soft cover stores easily beneath your seat, in gang-boxes, job-trailers, and toolboxes so you always have it near!
- SmoothStart pilot drill prevents carbide damage by gradually guiding cutter to material.
- Precision ground carbide teeth for fast cutting of clean, round holes.
- Designed specifically for sheet metal cutting, even stainless steel.
- Over drill flange built in to prevent penetration beyond the sheet metal.